Cultures & Living in New Zealand
- FEATURED LISTINGS
- Palmerston North Hair Salon, 140 Fitzherbert Ave, Palmerston North +64 (06) 357 1379The cutting edge team at Silver Scissors are masters in the art of hair design for men and women. Hair makeovers and weddings are our specialty, using the most up to date technology in cutting, colouring and curl. Open six days a week, two late nights for your convenience. If there is anything Silver Scissors can help you with please contact us today. Vision Statement: We want you to leave with more than a hair style. We want you to feel good about yourself and be an inspiration to others.
- GENERAL LISTINGS
- Fat Chance Publications, 23 Elmira Avenue, Hokowhitu, Palmerston North +64 (06) 354 1234Fat Chance! The no-going-back Weight Loss Workbook is a revolutionary new 12-week holistic programme of daily personal reflection and change for healthy and sustainable weight-loss.
- The Kyrgyzstan New Zealand Rural Trust is a charity organisation based in New Zealand that aims to help the people in poverty stricken areas of Kyrgyzstan. Help the poor and donate to our NZ charitable trust today.
- The Latin Rhythm Dance School is Auckland's largest Salsa and Spanish School, we teach fun classes in Durham Lane, Blockhouse Bay, Grey Lynn, Pakuranga, Remuera and Takapuna..
- Comprehensive Information for Older People, a database of community groups and organisations, home services, rest homes, retirement villages, residential care, private hospitals, dementia care, elderly services.
- Community Patrol groups are volunteers who do mobile patrols throughout your area, to identify and report situations that may require attention by Police or other agencies. Similarly to Neighbourhood Support Groups, we work closely with the Police but only act as "eyes and ears", and don't directly confront offenders. We welcome enquiries from any potential members.
- Protea Pacific are New Zealand Immigration Consultants. Their website is a rich source of information on life in New Zealand, the immigration process and other helpful advice for migrants.