Tourism & Travel in New Zealand
Kiwis love to travel - you'll find them both jetting across the globe and enjoying the many splendors of our very own country. However there is a lot to organise when it comes to travel, with so many elements that need to come together. Here you will find websites specialising in each aspect of the travel process, helping you sort out your destination, flights, accommodation and insurance. There are also package deals, tours and travel agents in case you would like some extra experience and assistance.
- A Guide to West Auckland leads to magnificent and wild places in bush and at the coast in close proximity of New Zealand's largest city. A site filled with travel tips about region, activities, and country. Beautiful photos will inspire to visit and activities.
- Pots N Prints is a light, colour-filled gallery and craft shop selling selected work from artists and craftspeople living and working in the Nelson region. We show a wide selection of beautiful quality original work in most media, including jewellery, pottery, paintings, prints, cards, sculpture, scarves, throws - and much more. Mail order pack and post available.
- Specializing in New Zealand Campervan and Motorhome Rentals. 100% Guaranteed personal, honest and independent service and advice. Discounted Rates. No Hidden Fees. FREE QUOTATIONS.
- Holidays Queenstown is a comprehensive online guide to accommodation in Queenstown.
- Your definitive guide to Rental Cars in New Zealand - with a wide range of vehicles from cars, vans, minibuses, people movers and trailers. Great advice on renting your car and traveling in NZ.
- Offering top quality rental vehicles at prices that fit in with all budgets.
- River Valley, Mangahoata Rd, Pukeokahu, Taihape +64 (06) 388 1444Since 1982, and through three generations of guides, River Valley has been providing rafting and horse trekking adventures in the Rangitikei District, over the high country and on the river. This range of experiences, are based from River Valley Lodge, New Zealand's first, and only true Adventure Lodge. White water rafting trips include the Grade 5 section of the Rangitikei River, internationally recognised as one of the world's best half day Grade 5 trips.
- Barbary conducts daily scenic boat cruises and is available for private yacht charter sailing on Lake Taupo, in the Central Plateau of New Zealand.
- Flexible, great value vacation packages and touring holidays throughout New Zealand for independent travellers. Coach tours, backpacker bus, self drive rental car & motorhome options, golf & wine tours.
- Southern Lakes Helicopters invites you to experience the Fiordland that we know.a wilderness of spectacular scenery that is isolated and untouched. We can take you on a scenic Fiordland helicopter flight to enjoy the spectacular beauty of Fiordland, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound or any part of Fiordland you desire. We are based in Te Anau, New Zealand.